Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am... Sasha Fierce.

What a wonderful album title, huh?
Align Center



=) . My Favorite artist Beyonce Knowles Carter's 3rd Solo album comes out TODAY!






I encourage everyone to go out and buy this album. Not because it's Beyonce, but so that people can get to know who Bey really is and get a taste of Sasha Fierce, Beyonce's alter ego.



This album is said to be Beyonce's most personal and reflective album yet, in which she shows the world who she really is. The album includes 16 tracks, including "Single Ladies(Put a ring on it) and "If I were a boy".




Beyonce is quoted saying:


"The new record is a double album and has two covers, like a magazine would have two covers. One of the covers is named I Am and the second cover is named Sasha Fierce. That is my alter ego and now she has a last name. I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am. That's why half the record, I Am is about who I am underneath all the makeup, underneath the lights, and underneath all the exciting star drama. And Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."


I can't wait to get out of school and pick up my very own copy of Beyonce's "I am... Sasha Fierce". I got a sneak listen of some songs on the album thanks to Myspace. The album seems to sound great. ;)


1 comment:

Leah Janell said...

I TOTALLY NEED TO COP THAT THANG EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT REVIEWS BUT IF THERE IS ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT BEYONCE WHAT YOU MIGHT NOT LOVE IN THE BEGINNING YOU WILL SOON CRAVE... SOUNDS LIKE DEJA VU :) IM SO CUTE DONT CHA THINK