Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GET A HOBBY.

I went from hanging out with a large number of friends to hanging with 8-14 year olds everyday.


I'm not complaining at all, the time I spend with those girls are some memorable moments that I'll never forget..lol




Well people ask what happened to all of your old friends?? I shrug my shoulders and simply say "I dont know". Although I see most of them daily, I have no idea, what HAPPENED to them. I guess after 8th grade was over which meant "HELLO HIGH SCHOOL". It also meant, "BYE-BYE cheerleading", and I didnt want it to end.


We cheered for the Satellite West Emeralds, coached by the lovely "Ms.Tracy", as everyone knows her as. We were not only a squad, but a group of sisters. Yeah, I have to admit, we had our ups-and-downs..well more downs than ups..lol but we still loved eachother, lol.


So when the summer was over and we all entered new doors, we left eachother on the other side. =( ..



I now work at a Junior High School as a tutor.. =) and I also help out with my old squad now known as Diamonds Varsity.



As for my old friends. They do nothing but hang out in the hood with a lot of good for nothing boys [minus about 5 off the top of my head], and chase them around all day, which is sort of childish. Nope I dont wont any part of it ! =)



So basically, I'm not HATIN them for losing touch, or for treating me the way they did. I basically hate that they arent doing anything better with their lives.



they could start or join a dance group, try and get a job, or participate in after school activities which look great when applying for colleges.

Although I dont hang out with them anymore, it would be really cool if I knew that they were doing something positive with their lives.. =)
It doesnt matter what they do, as long as they do something that will have a positive effect on their lives and benefit their future. =)..so they should most definitely GET A HOBBY.

College is right around the corner.

1 comment:

Leah Janell said...

You know whats the funny thing lady, your friends will always change and your hobbys may change as well... High School will bring new friends and College will bring friends that last forever... I have one friend from Elementary School and that Nyell Im her daughters god mother but Nyell and I hardly ever hang out that doesnt mean we arent friends, in Junior High I met Samantha and Ena both of whom I am friends with today, During Highschool Ena and I grew inseperable, until I went to college and made new friends. Jasine and I are best friends from college we never really see each other but I know shes my friend for life... Your mom and your sister wil actually prove to be your closest friends in time you just have to wait and see... Cool Post