Thursday, December 18, 2008

This Mind is in A whole NEW place.




ok when people think of teenagers they think of trouble. but not all teenagers are like that, especially me. Im not as boy crazy as it seems. Yeah, here and there I might like a person, but there isn't anybody right now that can hustle with my hustle. =]






I wanna be a professional Dancer and do some other things here and there. Im only 15 my mind isn't fully made up yet. BUUUUUT, I know that I'm going somewhere in life and I DARE anyone to try and stop me. WARNING, it won't work. =]






I love dancing and I've only been doing it for about 6 years now, when I realized I had rhythm. lol. Now that I've fount it, I can't lose it. I've been performing at shows for years now and every time I hit the stage I just don't want to ever get off.




There's nothing else I could say, besides Beyonce's new videos, that gets me more excited than performing.




So while youngin's are going to jail, having babies, and doing some other things I'd rather not speak about, THIS TEEN IS CHASING DREAMZ.




1 comment:

Leah Janell said...

COOL POST LADY, KEEP CHASING YOUR DREAMS...